How good are you at doing GTD? Where are your biggest areas of improvement?
In this episode, Morten and Lars share two different tools that will help you assess your own GTD practice.
– The GTD-Q test
– The GTD® Practicioner Competency Self Assessment
Links for the above:
– GTD-Q test in Norwegian: https://GTDtest.no
– GTD-Q test in Danish: https://gtdnordic.dk/gtd-q/
– GTD-Q test in English: https://gettingthingsdone.com/gtd-q/
– The GTD® Practitioner Competency Self Assessment PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KDaZ18QtuKsWX8wkVLy99r_pp5OHlHA4/view?usp=sharing
As always, if you have any feedback or questions to your assessments, we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org. And lastly, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016