What does a great meeting look like from a GTD perspective?
Listen to this episode to learn Morten and Lars’ experiences and perspectives when it comes to good meetings, including:
– The basic building blocks of a good meeting
– Tips on meeting notes
– How you (or others) might be multitasking in meetings, thereby significantly decreasing the meeting productivity.
..and much more! We hope that this supports you in reflecting on your best practices in meetings and as we mention in the episode, we’d love to hear from you on this topic! How you as GTD’ers make sure that you run or participate in productive meetings or perhaps, which challenges you face? Let us know via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, thanks to Jonathan Kell for his tip on our tools episode about item links in DEVONthink!
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Morten: https://youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
– Lars: https://youtube.com/channel/UCkLSfpBA_YrjFMFuDiy5G0Q
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016