How would you organize huge amounts of project information?
In this episode, Morten and Lars picked 3 different listener questions covering various aspects of GTD:
– How would you organize information from building a hospital from the ground up?
– Can you move next actions to the Someday/Maybe list?
– Would you use one or two systems, when you recognize that your personal system will sometimes suffer, when things are busy at work?
..and much more! Including a new expression: “A Lightfooted Hand on Your System” 😁
Thanks to Jerry, Erwann and Andreas for their questions! If you have any questions that you would like us to pick up in a future episode, send us an email at email@example.com
– GTD Summer Camp 2022: GTDSummerCamp.com
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016