How do you manage recurring projects?
In this episode, Morten and Lars will walk you through:
– How Areas of Focus might be mixed up with recurring projects
– How you go about building checklists for recurring projects
– How they both use checklists for recurring projects in their systems, Apple Notes/Omnifocus and Todoist/OneNote
..and much more! You may want to watch this one (YouTube links below) as Morten shows his approach.
– GTD Summer Camp 2022: https://GTDSummerCamp.com
– Our episode on Natural Planning Model®: https://soundcloud.com/gtdnordic/the-natural-planning-model-from-gtd
– Tim Urban: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator (TED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU
– Curt Clifton’s Apple Script that Morten uses as “”Populate template placeholders””: http://curtclifton.net/poptemp
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016