How do you find your way through that full inbox?
In this listener questions episode, Morten and Lars picks up 3 listener questions:
– How to do the “”heroic action”” of getting to an empty inbox
– When is the right time to define your new next action?
– Is it always sufficient to just find a project and a next action?
Thanks so much to Iman, Gabor and Alex for their great questions! We really appreciate them and if you have a question for us, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Our episode on Natural Planning Model®: https://soundcloud.com/gtdnordic/the-natural-planning-model-from-gtd
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016