What is long term planning and how do we approach it with GTD?
In this episode, Morten and Lars talk about how long term planning works in GTD, including:
– Their personal approach to long term planning
– What their experience is with GTD’ers when they “meet” the higher horizons
– How their long term planning impacts what happens in the moment
..and much more! This is a broad topic and we hope that you’ll find some nuggets in the episode to inspire your own long term planning. And if something cool happens, be sure to let us know at email@example.com!
Also, we’d LOVE to hear from you with a quick message, audio snippet or even better, a quick video regarding our episode number 100! Don’t worry about making it perfect, find your phone and record a quick selfie-video with whatever you want to share with us. We’ll make it into a fun episode when we reach number 100 – you know where to send it, firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
– GTD Summer Camp 2023 video (3 min version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LSAZF9EiYs
– Episode on higher horizons you’ll find in your podcast player, episode 9
– Episode on Natural Planning Model® (NPM) you’ll find in your podcast player, episode 10
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com. Lastly, be sure to head on over to https://VitalLearning.eu to learn more about Getting Things Done® (GTD), Crucial Conversations and other offerings in the Nordics+!
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016