“Are there any Youtube videos/articles that provide a complete example for a tiny project?” was a question Lars struggled to answer on Reddit. So we decided to make an episode of it!
Your life is made up of commitments but what does it actually look like as it travels through your GTD system? How about…
– An email from a car rental company
– Notes from your last meeting
– You noticing your old fishing gear
..all the way up to the birth of a child! All of these trigger commitments on very different levels and in this episode, Morten and Lars walk through various examples and how they are handled in a GTD system.
Thanks to Reddit user MagicFluffBull (we love saying that username), we hope it was OK that we borrowed your question for this episode.
– The question posed on Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/gtd/comments/n1aoq8/concrete_example_are_there_any/
– Morten on Reddit: https://reddit.com/user/MortenRovikGTD/
– Lars on Reddit: https://reddit.com/user/larshen/
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016