What does Apple Reminders look like as a GTD system?
And how does it feel for someone moving from either Omnifocus or Todoist? Listen to this episode to learn more about how Morten and Lars have migrated/are migrating from those platforms into Reminders, including:
– What lists they each use in Reminders
– What their pro’s and con’s are for switching
– How #hashtags can be used in a Weekly Review
..and much more!
Also, a quick reminder about the GTD Summer Camp 2023. All tickets have been sold, but get on the waiting list by emailing Lars (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to join. We look forward to seeing you there! More information at https://GTDSummerCamp.com
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com. Lastly, be sure to head on over to VitalLearning.eu to learn more about GTD, Crucial Conversations and other offerings in the Nordics!
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016