Klikk på det enkelte kurset over for en oversikt over tilgjengelige formater.
Vi tilbyr coaching 1-1 i metodikken Getting Things Done.
For deg som ønsker å lære metodikkene i ditt eget tempo. E-læringskursene finnes kun på engelsk.
How do you design the ideal GTD workspace?
Listen to this episode to learn more about how Morten and Lars would approach designing such a workspace, including:
– Ingredients in a GTD workspace when you work in an office with free seating
– The components of Morten and Lars’ own desks
– Archiving when multiple people use the archive
..and much more!
Also, we would normally give you a quick reminder about the GTD Summer Camp 2023, but it’s sold out since we recorded the episode! But we might be able to dig up just a few more tickets, so still let Lars know to put you on the wait list. Read more at https://GTDSummerCamp.com
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com. Lastly, be sure to head on over to VitalLearning.eu to learn more about GTD, Crucial Conversations and other offerings in the Nordics!
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016