Klikk på det enkelte kurset over for en oversikt over tilgjengelige formater.
Vi tilbyr coaching 1-1 i metodikken Getting Things Done.
For deg som ønsker å lære metodikkene i ditt eget tempo. E-læringskursene finnes kun på engelsk.
How good a GTD’er are you?
Or more interestingly, where might you be able to up your GTD game?
Listen to this episode, where Morten and Lars walk you through one of the GTD Practitioner evaluations used in coaching and GTD Level 2 seminars. Reflect on your experience using the five I’s with statements such as:
– Regular Weekly Reviews
– Regularly recalibrate project inventory
– Ability to navigate change
..and much more! This one’s for all you seasoned GTD’ers out there :-)
Also, a quick reminder that there still are a few GTD Summer Camp tickets available! June 17-18 2023 is when the GTD Summer Camp 2023 will take place – we hope to see you there, book your early bird tickets here: https://GTDSummerCamp.com
– Evaluate your own GTD practice with the form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10o1L-auQIvp-dT5l31wanwdkH4Or5Oe_/view?usp=sharing
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Lars: https://www.youtube.com/c/LarsRothschildHenriksen
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com. Lastly, be sure to head on over to https://VitalLearning.eu to learn more about GTD, Crucial Conversations and other offerings in the Nordics!
Crucial Learning har fått utmerkelsen Top 20 Company som en av de beste kursleverandørene i USA hvert år siden 2016